- The SummaryMasterTM is constructed of genuine ceramic surface on steel. Color format is fired at 2000º under ceramic and framed in heavy gauge anodized aluminum. It is a completely waterproof, windproof, weatherproof product.
- Available in OUTDOOR (limited 15 year warranty), or INDOOR (limited lifetime warranty) models.
- The writing can be done with any type of pen. Permanent, oil-based paint pens, water-based paint pens and dry erasable markers.
WAYS THE SummaryMasterTM WILL BENEFIT YOUR CLUB
- When paired with the UniversalMedalMasterTM, the SummaryMasterTM gives tournament organizers the ability to precisely list competition results and participant highlights.
- It can also serve as an area for golf shop announcements and posting of flyers.
|4' x 4'||400A||Blank||$795 USD|
|4' x 6'||400||SummaryMaster format||$995 USD|
|4' x 6'||400C||COMBO – SummaryMaster with Today's Events / Winners' Circle||$1,295 USD|
|4' x 8'||800||2' Today's Events / 4' SummaryMaster /
2' Winners' Circle
|4' x 10'||1000||2' Today's Events / 4' SummaryMaster /
2' Winners' Circle or 4' Blank / 4' SummaryMaster
|4' x 12'||1200||4' SummaryMaster / 2' Today's Events /
4' CalendarMaster / 2' Winners' Circle
|4' x 16'||1600||2' Today's Events / 4' CalendarMaster /
4' SummaryMaster / 4' CalendarMaster /
2' Winners' Circle
|For all SummaryMasterTM listed above:
• Colors Available: White & Beige • Double steel anodized aluminum framed.
• Capped tray and pens are included. • Limited 15 Year Warranty
OUR PRICE INCLUDES:
• PENS (Permanent, Calligraphic, & Dry)
• AN EXTRA TRACK with each board
• 12" MAGNETIC TRAY with each board
Boards track and trim available in Grey and Beige. Ceramic skins available in White and Beige.
American ExpressTM, MasterCardTM, VISATM and DiscoverTM Cards Accepted
Call 1-800-437-8677 – to get your Golf Scoreboard Today!
ALL PRICES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE
All Sales Plus Freight FOB Point Of Shipping
For 15 years [outdoor scoreboard(s)], lifetime [indoor scoreboard(s)], of the original installation, the manufacturer warrants that the ceramic finish under normal conditions of use shall not exhibit excessive fading of color, crazing, cracking or flaking. The manufacturer's obligation under this warranty is limited to repair, or at its option, The Golf Scoreboard Company Inc. may replace new products for the defective goods, with due allowance made for the service rendered by such products. All products are sold and warranted only pursuant to our published terms and conditions of sale. Except as expressly provided in our published statement, we make no warranty, express or implied of any kind, including without limitation warranties of merchantability or fitness. We are not responsible to the user for any consequential, incidental or special damages resulting from product use or processing. The Golf Scoreboard Company Inc. reserves the right to revise, discontinue or modify any of these products.
The Golf Scoreboard Company Inc. reserves the right to inspect, on site, said scoreboard(s) before return authorization is issued (return freight charges are at purchaser's expense). Freight charges for replacement scoreboard(s) will be calculated, and charged, at a prorated percentage.
The Purchaser agrees that: (1) They will be responsible for inspection, upon delivery, of said scoreboard(s) and notification of any defect must be communicated to The Golf Scoreboard Co. Inc. within 10 days. (2) They will provide ordinary maintenance (care and cleaning instructions provided) for said scoreboard(s). (3) They will remove, and suitably store said scoreboard(s) during the winter periods.